domingo, fevereiro 20, 2005

...U2 is not more than the other bands....it's like christmas.....we always make big expectations......and always gives us bigger desilusions.....this is the only way that i found to tell u this....and much more that i would have to say.......good everything, good me, special me for a special u!!good u for a normal me whith a special eye for a freeky fool, like me....i'm walking like this, feeling nothing more than this, always less than u, bigger than me, you beat me like u do, i'm always fool, fool for me, that's the twices 2 you willl always here,,,,but only, once, like me!!!in this time i feel so empty,so not uncristmas but hoping more of christmas!!don't know but this emptiness is here to stay!!!kiss.......
tudo isto foi escrito antes do natal......agora, escrevo numa noite que será memorável, espera-se qu não pela negativa, pois houve uma mudança neste nico de terra onde toda a gente espera por uma mudança.....MAS NÃO A FAZ!!!!!
A mudança começa em nós.....temos de ser activos e largar o papel de reactivo para segundo plano

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial