quinta-feira, dezembro 23, 2004

december

this is me in a special format....this is me trying to express my anger
this is me trying to express my will.....i will......don't will hill..
this are the feelings, those normal feelings of a disturbed mind, having things to do, doing nothing to do them, breathing and eating....but that's not living....
this is christmas....but i don't identifie me in this identity, in this community (but i cooperate and help the society, i'm not an outlaw, a dissident)...how i wish....but i don't wish rain, i wish not emptiness, i wish good moments (i already had them, i want more) sleep....close you eyes and you still in front of this screen, i don't want the understanding, i want more than that, but don't know what....
my love.....that's the only me!!

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial